Welcome Group Planners!
Take a step back in time as you are engulfed by the beautiful ambience of a by-gone era. Dating back to the 1930's, Memories began as a world class dance hall, featuring Big Bands and many well-known musicians of that time. As a lingering memory of its history, the dazzling 2,500 square foot solid maple dance floor, rustic tamarack log ceiling and twin stone fireplaces still remain to create the rustic elegance that theater-goers have relished as they have enjoyed professional-quality performances for 25 seasons.
Boasting a state-of-the-art sound system, as well as modern theatrical lighting, delicious, down-home cooking and as always, some of Wisconsin's most talented and experienced performers, guests receive a dinner theater event that will hold a place in some of their fondest "Memories". We also proudly offer our deliciously-popular "Chicken Comedy" events as well as audience-participation Murder Mystery experiences. At Memories, there's sure to be some type of entertainment for folks of all ages and from all walks of life!
Right in the Heart of America's Dairyland, Memories is located only thirty minutes north of Milwaukee, in beautifully scenic Ozaukee County. Surrounded by other wonderful destinations including Cedarburg's Cedar Creek Settlement and Cedar Creek Winery, Kohler's Design Center and The American Club, not to mention the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan, Memories is the perfect addition to your group's single or multiple-day tour, a fabulous featured destination.
What can Memories Offer my Guests?
- One of the MOST AFFORDABLE dinner theater experiences in Wisconsin
- Special Group rates and benefits
- The personal touch and attention of a family-owned business
- Delicious, themed meals served via a buffet or plated meal.
- Matinee and evening dinner theater performances
- Whether your group is looking for weekend or weekday performances, we've got a show for you!
- A variety of LIVE entertainment experiences, such as: Dinner Theater (link) featuring comedies and musicals, Chicken Comedy (link) nights, and hilarious, audience-participation Murder Mystery (link) performances.
- Professional quality and talented performers.
- T-Coil Hearing Loop for guest with hearing impairment..
- A variety of theater formats including: Theater in-the-Round or thrust stage.
- Exciting, nearby attractions and destinations
- An afternoon or evening of entertainment that YOUR GUESTS will want to experience again and again!
Group Policies and Frequently Asked Questions
When do we eat and when does the show start?
Your visit to Memories begins with a salad course, followed by the main entrée, which are served before the performance. Dessert is served during intermission. Meal and show times are as follows:
|Matinee Performances||Evening Performances|
How many guests are needed to qualify my group for the discounted group rate?
In order to receive the group discount of $2.00 of per paid admission, you must have a minimum of 16 guests. (Group rate available for dinner theater events only. Not applicable for "Chicken Comedy", murder mysteries or special events. Not valid in combination with any other special offers or discounts.)
What are your reservation, payment and cancellation policies?
- Seating arrangements are made on a priority basis, based on the date your reservation was made and the timely receipt of your deposit.
- A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of $5.00, per each paid seat being held, is due within one month from the date your reservation was made. Memories cannot guarantee your held seats or your priority position until your deposit is received.
- Final guest count must be confirmed no later than than three weeks prior to your reserved performance. Should additional seats be needed, please call us as soon as possible and Memories will make every effort to accommodate your increased guest count.
- Final payment is due 10 days prior to your visit.
- All payments must be received in one sum. Payment may be made with cash, check or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover)
Do you offer complimentary admission for the tour escort and/or the bus driver?
As our thanks to you, Memories offer one escort admission per every 23 paid admissions. We offer the option of purchasing a discount driver admission/meal for a discounted rate of $15.00. Memories is only able to offer a maximum of two comps per any single group transport vehicle.
How many guests can you accommodate for a dinner theater show and how many people fit at each table?
The majority of the seating at Memories consists of round tables that generally accommodate up to eight people and with a maximum house of 200, you can always be sure you will have great seats and personal service!
Is there a maximum number of seats I can reserve for my group?
To be fair to all of our guests, Memories must limit any one company/group/individual to a maximum of 110 held reservations, for any given performance, within the parameters of the above-mentioned Reservation, Payment and Cancellation Policies. Should any company/group/individual wish to hold more than 110 reservations, for any given performance, they may do so, but payment must be made, in full, for 75% of the all of the admissions being held, within 30 days of making the reservation (or immediately, should the performance date be less than 6 weeks from the date the reservation is made). This payment is neither refundable nor transferrable. With this reservation policy, final count and balance payment deadlines would remain the same as listed above.
What if my organization is tax exempt?
We will be happy to help you with your organization's tax exemption status. When making your reservation, please be certain to notify the Memories representative that you are tax exempt. Upon receiving your reservation confirmation letter, please double check that a tax free rate was applied. Send Memories a copy of your tax exemption certificate with your deposit payment. If the tax exemption certificate is not received, at very latest, at the time your balance payment is made, Memories will not be able to honor the tax-free rate, per the tax exemption rules/regulations put forth by the WI Department of Revenue.
I have some guests with wheelchairs and walkers. Is Memories handicap accessible?
At Memories, we want to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable dinner theater experience. From our entrance with a covered ramp, to the large, private handicap accessible bathroom, guests with mobility issues can be assured we can provide for their needs To further accommodate our guests who require assistance, there are many servers on hand to assist guests as they make their way through the buffet line and back to their table. If you aer made aware of any of these circumstances, please contact us as soon as possible so we may better serve these guests by seating them closer to the entrance and/or main walkways.
Can I get a special meal for my guest with dietary restrictions?
Because Memories is not a traditional restaurant, we are unable to offer a vast selection of specialized dishes for individual guests. With advance notice prior to your visit, we can accommodate most dietary needs. Please contact the box office for assistance with dietary restrictions.
Will you be sending me any tickets?
Memories' does not issue tickets. Upon receiving your final count, you will receive a confirmation letter along with your reserved table assignments. We highly recommend pre-assigning tables, to ensure that individuals who want to sit together in groups are able to do so. It is our hope that pre-planning seating arrangements will make your guests seating go more smoothly.
Is there anything else interesting for groups to do in your area?
Memories is proud to be nestled in beautiful Ozaukee County. Whether you are looking for just a one day outing or a multiple day excursion, Memories is conveniently located just off of I-43, and is just a stone's throw away from many exciting destinations! We are also the perfect stop on your way up to the Door County Area. For sample itineraries and local attractions, visit our Plan Your Trip page.