We are continuing to be mindful of the developing situation and we are taking extra care and precautions in support of the health and safety of our guests.
- We will continue to be a leader in food safety and sanitation practices. Our team is trained in safe food handling and a Certified Food Protection Manager is onsite.
- All staff will pass a health check prior to each shift
- Our staff will be equipped with masks and gloves and practice frequent hand washing.
- All seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines. We have tables of 2 and 4 depending on your reservation size. You will be contacted to see what arrangements you would like as many of our guests request to sit with other guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance and exits.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, and condiments will packaged for individual use.
- All matinee theater shows meals will be plated with salads, fluff and rolls placed out when the guests arrive.
- All buffet meals will use a line which is protected with a plexiglass barrier. Guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer and then given a pair of gloves to use when serving themselves in the buffet line. These gloves can be removed at the end of the service and disposed in the designated trash containers.
- Social distancing is encouraged with floor markings as they go through the line
- Programs & promotional materials will not be recycled.
Everyone is encouraged to practice six feet social distancing while moving throughout the building.
What you Need to Know
- Inspite of the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling, Memories preference is that you wear a mask to protect our staff and others as Covid numbers are still rising. This includes going to the buffet, bar or restroom. The exception is when you are eating or drinking.
We Ask Your Cooperation To Keep All Safe!
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
If you have any underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please do not come.
What has not changed, is the exceptional entertainment, customer service and delicious meal you have come to expect at Memories.
Thank you for your understanding and support We look forward to seeing you!
See what our guest are saying about Memories during this time.
I attended the Chicken Comedy- I had a great time! First time visitor! Beautiful space & I really enjoyed the fall decorations.
Yeah - the chicken was pretty good & I ate too much! Then I went onto laugh! I really appreciated all the precautions you took! It was so nice to be out & having fun! Thanks & I’ll be back!
"We went to the theater yesterday; this was the second time we have been there since it reopened. We had such an enjoyable time. They make you feel so safe, they all wear masks. We will go back again next month for the Hallelujah Girls. It feels so good to go to a place that is all about your safety in these hard times. Keep up the good work."
"Just saw the play Opal's Million Dollar Duck...play was very funny...actors were very good...food was delicious as always!! We felt very safe...had hand sanitizer at the door along with masks and someone took temperatures as you walk in!! The whole theater had social distancing...was immaculate and took every precaution needed!! Plated meal served by waiters wearing masks...drinks were gotten from the bar, so they took every precaution!! I commend them on a job well done protecting their customers as well as their staff!! We are planning on seeing at least 2 more shows with them and one of their Chicken Comedy!! With all the troubles in our world today it felt good to get out have a delicious meal as well as some laughs!!"
"They do social distancing, and they wear masks and I felt safe. I'm going to two more shows. There shows are fantastic, and the food is delicious. I highly recommend going there."
"Amazing show! Fun and full of energy!
The meal was delicious & the staff went to great lengths to make sure everyone felt safe & comfortable."
We went to another funny play today at Memories Dinner Theater. Had a very good time. The food was delicious. We felt safe there. They do social distancing and they wear masks. If you want to have a good time and enjoy delicious food, I would recommend that you try this place. We are going to another play in November.
We just saw another funny play at Memories Dinner Theater...I cannot express the wonderful job they do at providing funny entertainment, good food and yet make their patrons feel safe with this Covid-19!! They do everything in their power to make a safe environment for everyone involved; so, let's all show them our love of their venue and reward them for their hard work!! Let's pass along the GREAT job they do and flood the place with their customers!! We have tickets for their next show which sounds so funny!! Please let them know how much we treasure them and their efforts!!